Topic: Which in-process bioanalytics do we really need for cell-based therapy manufacture?
At our recent webinar we explored the shifting paradigm of quality in cell-based therapy manufacturing, with a particular focus on the core concept of embedding quality control in the process:
- What does ‘quality’ mean in cell therapy, fundamentally?
- Case studies on evolving autologous cell therapy QC approaches
- How is in-process monitoring being embedded at the cutting edge today?
- Dr Stephen Ward, Chief Operating Officer, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult (moderator)
- Dr Damian Marshall, Head of Analytical Development, Cell and Gene Therapy Catapult
- Dr Sarah Snykers, QC Manager, Celyad
- Dr John Elliott, Cell Systems Science Group, NIST