Edinburgh is Scotland’s inspiring capital where centuries of history meet a world class city in an unforgettable setting.
A bustling and vibrant city, steeped in history and host to a variety of colourful festivals throughout the year, there is no shortage of things to do in Edinburgh.
The city’s magnificent architecture shifts from the narrow closes of the medieval Old Town to the grace of the Georgian New Town. Above it all, with its towering splendour, stands Edinburgh Castle.
A Unesco World Heritage Site, Edinburgh is a compact and bustling city yet home to the largest arts festival in the world.
- National Museum of Scotland: http://www.nms.ac.uk/national-museum-of-scotland/
- The Scott Monument: http://www.edinburghmuseums.org.uk/Venues/Scott-Monument.aspx
- Edinburgh Castle: https://www.edinburghcastle.gov.uk/
- The Queen’s Hall: http://www.thequeenshall.net/
- Summerhall: https://www.summerhall.co.uk/
- The Scottish Parliament: http://www.parliament.scot/visit-and-learn.aspx
- Victoria Street: http://www.ewht.org.uk/visit/street-stories/victoria-street
- Castle Terrace: https://castleterracerestaurant.com/
- Brew Lab: http://www.brewlabcoffee.co.uk/
- Holyrood Park and Arthur’s Seat: https://www.visitscotland.com/info/see-do/holyrood-park-and-arthurs-seat-p914341